THIS is the affordable skincare line you should be using. Forget the Aveeno, Oil of Olay, Neutrogena and other over the counter skincare lines, go right to Mario Badescu Skin Care. I will gladly spend hundreds of dollars on one skincare product, that’s just me, but most either don’t want to or can’t. Everyone has their passion du jour, mine just happens to be skincare. I enjoy it the same way a person who is passionate about food enjoys a michelin star restaurant.
I approached the line skeptically with their understated packaging and pastel colored potions, but the saying “the proof is in the pudding” really applies to MB. My initial experience with this line was as an esthetician working for a spa that not only retailed it, but also used it in their facials. It’s a great line for acne, sensitive skin and low-maintenance-I-have-good-genes-skin. I’ve used so many of their products on my skin that I think are bees-knees, here are a few:
- Mario Badescu A.H.A. & Ceramide Moisturizer
- Mario Badescu Aloe Moisturizer (SPF-15)
- Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer (SPF-30)
- Mario Badescu Collagen Moisturizer (SPF-15)
- Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion
- Mario Badescu Alpha-Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs And Rosewater
- Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap
- Mario Badescu Orange Cleansing Soap
- Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
I have used all of their masks and a lot of their emulsions. I would say there is more that I have tried than not. If you have any questions about the products or what might work best for your skin type, leave a comment below and I’ll be happy to help.